Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday, What are you reading, is hosted  by Sheila of Book Journey
The meme that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.  It’s a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own To Be Read list. :D  You never know where that next great read may come from!

It's been  a very fast week, and I didn't get as much reading in as I had hoped. (I never do)
But right now I'm in the middle of two great books
One an audio and one not.

The first one, The Martian, by Andy Weir, got 5 stars from all of my Goodreads friends who have read it.
I am about 1/4 of the way thru it and am loving it.
This is an audio version.



The 2nd one, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult  received 5 and 4 stars from my friends on Goodreads who have read it.
I am loving it too.

And these are two vastly different reads.


I am enjoying both of them very much.


Last week I finished these two:
Termination Dust by Sue Henry
Yes Please, by Amy Poehler
as well as
gave some great recipes and fun stories from my Friday Friend Cookbook Countdown
(I read that cookbook all the time, so I figure it counts, right?)



No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...