Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Yes Please


from Goodreads:

In Amy Poehler’s highly anticipated first book, Yes Please, she offers up a big juicy stew of personal stories, funny bits on sex and love and friendship and parenthood and real life advice (some useful, some not so much), like when to be funny and when to be serious. Powered by Amy’s charming and hilarious, biting yet wise voice, Yes Please is a book is full of words to live by

from me:
Amy Poehler is brilliant.
I loved this book.

I notice tho, that it got mixed reviews.
I'm not sure why.
I listened to the audio and loved her narration of it.
She's funny.
She's good at being funny.
It's a little bit uncomfortable -- it's very honest in parts.
It was sad in parts.
It made me laugh.

I gave it 4 stars.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...