Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Good Girl

From Goodreads:

One night, Mia Dennett enters a bar to meet her on-again, off-again boyfriend, but when he doesn't show up, she leaves with an enigmatic stranger. At first Colin Thatcher seems like a safe one-night stand, but following Colin home will turn out to be the worst mistake of Mia's life.

From Me:
4 Stars from me!
The Chapters go from past to present and are told in revolving characters/points of view.
It's being compared to  Gone Girl-- and I don't think it's all that similar, just has a great twist.
It's a great debut novel.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I wish they'd stop comparing everything to Gone Girl. This book sounds like it would stand well without the comparison.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...