Monday, February 1, 2016

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 
 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!
 
I was in such a hurry last night to get the last 2 books of January posted that I feel I just did this--telling you what I was reading.
I read 11 books in January--it's always my biggest reading month, perhaps its the snow?  I wish I could keep that up all year long--I have so many books in my TBR pile.
 
So....at 4:53pm yesterday, I finished this book:
 
 
 
 
Then the dilemma began (as it always does)  I don't know what to read next!!!
I posted this on Facebook and Instagram asking for help:
 
 
People just 'liked' it and didn't help me decide!!
The Handyman came home and I asked him to help me and he---just tapped the very first book--he didn't even take time to look at them, if you can believe it!!  Just tapped "Along the Infinite Sea".
I fretted and worried and was undecided for another couple of hours...(actually I was making dinner and cleaning up) checked Facebook (no help there friends) and finally, decided around 8:30 (whew, that's a long time to be without a book) to take the Handyman's advice and go with "Along the Infinite Sea", which happens to be the book about another sister from Beatriz Williams, trilogy.  It's not exactly a sequel to Tiny Little Things, but it's kind of is.
 
So here is what I'm reading this week:
 

 
 
And on audio:
 
 
And that's what I'm reading this Monday!
What about you?
 

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

If I'd seen your instagram post before reading this, I would have suggested along the Infinite Sea (even though I haven't read it)... I love Beatriz Williams books!

Katherine P said...

Beatriz Williams in on my TBR. I really want to read Along the Infinite Sea and the other books in that series. The Raven Boys! That's coming up on my audio list and I'm looking forward to it. I've heard great things about Maggie Stiefvater. I look forward to seeing what you think of it!

Elizabeth said...

Wow....we have quite a few books in common.

I loved Tiny Little Thing and Along the Infinite Sea.

The Time Between was excellent too. I want to read The Edge of Lost...it sounds very good.

You did have a good reading month. The most books I can ever finish in a month are four.

I hope your week is a good reading one.

Happy Wednesday!!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...