Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Snapshot (and other things)


For some reason it was a crazy week for me and I didn't get to participate in BBAW as much as I had wanted to.  But I appreciate all of you!!  I really do. This is where I spend most of my free time lately---on the Internet, visiting the Book Blogging world.

So today is Saturday and  it's time for a Snapshot!

 
Saturday Snapshot is hosted by
 
During one of our Cooking Club get together's---the one themed Supper clubs---our friends told us about a REAL supper club in North Las Vegas.  They are originally from Wisconsin, the land of supper clubs, so when they say it's a REAL supper club, we believe them. 
It was called "Big Dog's Brewing Company and Draft House."   The Handyman was sold and since we were headed that way in a few weeks, on our way to Arizona,  we stopped for the night and had dinner. 
And BEER!
And ice cold beer is always good after an 8 hour drive, right?
 
 
 
 
 
I loved the Bathrooms!!
 


Lots of great beer on tap!
 



Beer and CHEESE CURDS!
That's the think our friends said we had to try--cheese curds just like any bar or supper club in Wisconsin.
 


The Handyman can drink 2 to my 1, in most anything, but especially beer.
 


The food was good too!  And all  Supper Club-ish-y.
 




 It was a great place to stop. We had a good time.
and those are my snapshots for Saturday!

 

5 comments:

Kailana said...

Looks like a great time!

Margot said...

Thanks for taking jus along with you on your trip to the Draft House. The food and drink look quite yummy.

grammajudyb said...

Ok, now I am really ready for a road trip! Looks like great fun!

Stefanie said...

Yummy! I have never tried fried cheese before.

bermudaonion said...

So, which beer did you have? I would have tried the Berliner Weisse with Cherry.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...