Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Backyard Year--November 15





My yard project has fallen behind. I might have predicted this, as I am notoriously guilty of starting projects and never finishing them.  That's why I'm not a crafter.  I am a reader, and a cooker/baker and a walker -- I can finish those things! 
I did take some photos tho!  Just not every Wednesday thru-out the holidays.  It got kind of busy for me, so... 😊
When last I posted about my backyard, it was November 9th.

It looked like this:


One week later on November 15th, it looked like this-- on an overcast day.
I like taking the photos on an overcast day, when I don't have to worry about shadows.




More November 15th!
Front yard.   
Yes, those are the little orange jack-o-lantern buckets, which the Handyman cut holes out of and put them on top of the yard lights for October, THEN in November he turns them around so you can't see their jack-o-lantern faces and they just look like orange pumpkins.  Or so he thinks. 


This is the beginning--of the dreary of dreariest winter yard photos. As I've said before---there is nothing as dreary as a Nevada winter yard.
(and yard décor looks okay in spring and summer---in winter, it looks like a big mess!)






So that was November 15th.   I will play catch up this week with my Big Backyard posts and then I should be on track again by next Wednesday.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...