Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Snapshot


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by


To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post to West Metro Mommy Reads!   Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


I am famous!
Okay, so not really famous--- but I now have a column in a  quarterly community magazine.
It was fun to do.  


and that is my Saturday Snapshot for today!


5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Literary Feline said...

That is awesome, Debbie! Congratulations!

betty-NZ said...

Congratulations! How awesome to have your work published!

Stefanie said...

That's super awesome! Ho'omaka'i.

westmetromommy said...

Very exciting! Congrats!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...