Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Snapshot


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by




To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post to West Metro Mommy Reads!   Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


You've seen my happy place before...
Wallowa Lake?
We have a cabin there and the Handyman and I went up to spend a week in October.
It was wonderful, as there was no one there--no tourists.  We got to walk and relax and read and really enjoy ourselves.

So, once again, photos of my favorite walk--down to the lake.
We saw a ton of deer!






Meanwhile back at our cabin-- Bailey doesn't ever see this big buck. 
Ever.


And those are my snapshots for today!



7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

It looks like that buck saw Bailey! Love the photos!

Literary Feline said...

So beautiful! I wish I could step into those photos for awhile and enjoy the peace and beauty. Thank you for sharing!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

What a beautiful place! I can see why you treasure the time you spend there.
My Saturday Snapshot post features snowshoeing photos.

westmetromommy said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all those deer! How wonderful!

Lady In Read said...

loved all the snaps but that last one - smile!

Stefanie said...

It seems so peaceful there. Funny how your dog missed the buck.

Katherine P said...

What wonderful pictures! I love deer and that picture of the big buck looking at Baily is hilarious!

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...