Friday, June 3, 2011

Do it yourself

We are still in the process of redoing our kitchen/dining room.  (the tile is down in the kitchen, now working on the dining room.)   

This picture is in the yard of the house across the street from us.......




.....I wonder if I should put up a sign that says  "Handyman Installation in progress"   or  "Do it Yourselfer installation in progress"  (and then,  'proceed slowly' as the Handyman goes at a much slower pace than Lowe's.  Our sign would be up long after theirs is gone.) 

They are redoing their kitchen too.  Copycats.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

The Handyman's work will probably be better and cheaper, so I wouldn't worry about how long it takes him.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...