Friday, May 29, 2015

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by 


Every Friday, she'll pose a question, submitted by a fellow book blogger.

(stop by her Blog to find out all the details)

This week's question is:
 
 Can you read in a room with noise or do you have to have total quiet? 
 
My answer is---sometimes I can read in a room with noise and sometimes I can't.  I'm not sure if it depends on how intense the book is or if it is my mood, or how much I like the book. Sometimes I  sit in the front/living room and read while the Handyman watches TV in the family room and sometimes I will sit with him and can read just fine.
I have no trouble reading in airports or in restaurants while things are going on around me tho. 
 
Good question! 

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...