Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nice Day




We went out to breakfast with Larry and Traci Marques to begin our Saturday.
It was funny....Traci and I showed up, almost dressed alike. Brown is the color. LOL

It was such a nice Saturday.... a nice leisurly breakfast with friends. And a morning drive to check out the changes in town. Then a wedding!!
The Brehms are dancing fools. Dancing FOOLS, I tell you. We danced the night away.

Our table was table "3". (we had assigned tables). It was the "fun" table. so named by the bride...and she chose the seating arrangements.
I took one picture during the decorating and then Stacy took one of table "3" with all the "fun" people, during the reception.
Just FYI

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...