Sunday, April 6, 2008



another picture of Devin....
and I guess I shouldn't take credit for her! I always say "my" niece. Not "Meghan's" daughter. LOL

from Meghan:
ok, now that I CAN send pics...here are some of Devin doing her Kindergarten presentation last week. disregard her chubby assistant

me/debbie:
Meghan----WHAT chubby assistant? I only see her beautiful mother!!

from Diana:
Look out cooking channel....

from Barb B:
Like mother, like daughter!!


me/debbie:
(sigh) I think when I win the lottery, I will buy a lodge and have a family b&b and fancy restaurant and catering business, and soup lunch/cafe, and ...... a BBQ joint. all in one!!!! We have many cooks in our family, Linda, Meghan, and now Devin!!

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...