Wednesday, April 9, 2008

REally

Really, I was not making fun of the new sewing machine. I think it's really cool.

I was making fun of me... because it amazes me that one can actually sew.

At 6:00 a.m. coffee the other day, Debbie E. decided to move the tabs on her new curtains (for the bedroom she is painting and redoing) and she just ripped out the tabs and sewed them back on in nothing flat.
In the first place, I can't do more than one thing at a time, so I am amazed that she could concentrate and visit all at the same time.
Like knitting and visiting or watching TV... I could never do those things at the same time.
(sigh)

I really envy, sewers.
but not enough to learn to sew.
It's good to have friends...... :~)

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...