Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Trying to keep it all straight

Trying to keep it all staight!!!
(I found this on my computer....let's see if I find many more in between all my spam!! I hate spam...in more ways than one)

from my favorite cousin Linda:
In Enterprise, we didn't have words with our numbers. I remember that
your dad got Grandmother and Grandfather their first phone. Mike was in
high school and wanted to talk to your mom, so he paid to have the phone
installed at our house. Our first phone number was 2461. I wonder if
your mom our dad remember what the number was.

I also remember when your mom was a telephone operator. I lived in Walla
2 and I called a guy in Enterprise. Your mom got the call and told
Grandmother. I got in so much trouble. My choice in men. even way back
then, wasn't good. I shouldn't have had anything to do with him and your
mom knew it. I should have thanked her instead of throwing a fit. I
don't remember that part, but I was prone to fits when things didn't go my
way.

me/debbie:
and did Barb ever explain her trip thru Wyoming?
from Barb B:
What do you bet that I would win the prize (over Laurie) for
peeing the mosy often...............................??!!
Remind me to tell you about one time driving thru Wyoming.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...