Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Names

Good Morning!
I have news from Traci (marques of Los Banos, CA).
It's exciting news.... they are changing their names!
YES! Who would have thought? At this mid-stage of their lives they'd be getting a name change?
Elvira? Leon? who knows......
let's find out! (read below, note from Traci)





Hi,



I’ve FINALLY been given permission to let you all know that Larry & I are going to have new names this fall. What am I talking about I’m sure you are all wondering………well how does ‘Grandma & Grandpa’ sound? J Lauren is due the end of September; we won’t know what she will be having until the end of May. She has just now let all her friends know, so I finally get to tell everyone too!!

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...