Sunday, April 6, 2008

mmmm.....

Guess what we're having for dinner sometime in the next few days? Or breakfast.

from Theda:
They would be fried potatoes at my house. Gosh I have not had them for soooooooo long. Yummy, yummo, whatever language or cook expression you want can be inserted here. I like mine with creamed corn. Heat the cream corn, add some butter, season with S & P and then spoon next to and slightly over the edge of my fried potatoes. Now you know why I have not had them for a loooooong time. Theda - oh the fried potatoes would have onion slices cooked with them


from Diana:
I love fried potatoes, but don't make them.

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...