Sunday, April 6, 2008

the Rolling Stone 500

ahhh..... do you guys remember when I wrote about (and sent the list) of the 500 greatest songs EVER, put out by Rolling Stone magazine?

Well, today in the mail, there is an envelope from my father in law, Phil... HE MADE ME A CD!!!
No, it doesn't have all 500 songs on it...only 17 I think. But he chose most for me and a few that he liked!!

I LOVE IT. It's on right now. the funny thing is, the 2nd song is a song by Nirvana. I didn't know it... but Rich did. :~) he said "You think you're so smart...." LOL

It's a great CD!!
Woo hoo!!!

Thanks Phil, from YOUR MOST FAVORITE AND GRATEFUL AND LOVING DAUGHTER IN LAW EVER!!!!!

(I'll call you tomorrow)

No comments:

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...