Wednesday, April 9, 2008

current events

current events for Friday Friends...

from Traci in California:
We're watching 'torch' running in S.F.... What a mess.

from Lisa in Nevada (formerly of Texas)
Good morning! I assume you all have seen in the news where they have
taken in to custody the children who were living in the compound in
Texas. Well, this is too weird - the town in Texas, San Angelo is
where all my family still lives. I bet they are just about to have a
fit! I have several aunts and uncles there along with their grown
children. My maternal grandparents, (not Biggy) Roy and Lela Click
lived there when I was a child and we would travel there quite often
to visit. In fact, I lived there as a baby. Anyway, thought you all
would find this interesting.......it is a small city and I am sure
they are all reeling with the media coverage, etc. I cannot picture
them there!

me/debbie:

I love current events. In school, do you remember when you had to cut out newspaper articles every week and turn them in?
Did we have to write a paragraph about them? Or just turn them in? We probably had to write something about the current event....otherwise what would be the point?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Friday Friend recipe #352

  Making my way thru my  Friday Friend Cookbook , one recipe at a time. What is the Friday Friend cookbook?  I once had about 50 of my close...